New Cross Street, Salford
1 bedroom double room to rent
LUXURIOUS living space WITHIN A SHARED HOUSE in M5 Area. The rooms are top quality and are the best value in the area.
The room would suit PROFESSIONALS and MATURE STUDENTS. This is a perfect opportunity to be sociable and meet new housemates who are carefully selected to ensure they will fit in.
- room is decorated with new paint and furnished with quality furniture including leather bed, New Mattress (will be provided), Wardrobe, bedside table, computer desk and chair.
- Huge high specs kitchen equipped with 2 oven/electric hobs, FOUR under the counter Fridge-Freezers (one for each resident!), washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, cutleries, utensils, and plenty of kitchen units for residents to store their own groceries.
- Dining area has a lovely dining set with HD TV.
- TWO spacious, tiled bathrooms (one on each floor) so never need to compete for toilet again!
- Unlimited super-fast Fibre Optic Broadband with Virgin Media - a must-have for watching movies and online games!!
- Communal area cleaned by professional cleaners bi-weekly with no extra costs
- Gas central heating
The location is great:
- Nice & quiet & safe residential area with friendly neighbours
- Bus stops just minutes away by walk with many routes available – No 10, 52, etc
- 8 mins walk to Salford Royal Hospital.
- Local Park within a couple of minutes walk.
- Easy access to a variety of shops including, takeaways/cafes, Post Office, Doctor's surgery and Sainsbury's.
- Salford Town Centre within 2 miles radius.
- 10 mins walk to local Tram Station running on Line E, stops at Salford Quays, Trafford, Deansgate, Victoria Station.
ALL USUAL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT
Room rent includes all usual bills: Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water Rates, Wireless Broadband, regular cleaning service and house maintenance.
Single occupancy only no couples. No DSS. No pets. No smoking.
One months rent, one months deposit and £50 admin fee payable.